[nagdu] Churches

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:44:12 UTC 2012

Hi Bertha,
I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. I haven't
experienced this because the priest at my church knows my family and I
very well so he was quite accepting of Anise when I came home with
her. However, the church goers have annoyed me because everyone wants
to keep petting her while in harness after I have consistently told
them not to. I also wanted to let you know that Anise's puppy raisers
live in Colorado. She was raised by two families. One of the families
is Jewish and the father is a rabbi at a synagogue in Colorado. The
other family who raised her, the mother was the receptionist at a
Christian church. I'm sure that both churches would be welcoming to
you and Godiva. I keep in touch with Anise's puppy raisers on a
regular basis so if you'd like to email me off list I'd be happy to
find out some info for you. You can reach me at
juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Best,
Juanita

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/guerrero.avila%40sbcgloba