[nagdu] Churches

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:45:50 UTC 2012

Just a friendly note from your moderator,

Just wanted to say that the church thread is very interesting, and Thank you
to all those who have responded. I just want to say, lets not get into which
religion is right and wrong, as that is not the purpose of the list. But
talking about how we as guide dog users and the experiences we have had in
different churches is okay. I haven't seen anyone step over the line as of
yet. Just more making sure none of us do.

Keep up the good posts!

Marsha

database 7031 (20120405) __________

http://www.eset.com