[nagdu] Churches

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:48:30 UTC 2012

I am putting my 2 cents here! JMO.
I am Jewish, I was also married to a Muslim, currently married to a catholic.  So I have all religions in me.
Plus, let us remember what weekend this is, Tomorrow is Good Friday and the first night of Passover, so very wholly weekend for 90 percent of us.
FYI, the only thing it says in the Koran, is that you cannot eat from the same plate that a dog has eaten from.
But, I realize that many of you have said, well I wont go to a church, mosque, synagogue etc, if my dog isn't allowed to go there.
Okay, that is fine.
Remember though as how you say that, it is not that we are being rude, we are asking you to respect our beliefs.
Yes, the Muslims and some other religions do not want a dog in there house of worship.  That is there right, in this country we have freedom of religion, that is why many of our ancestors came to this country, especially the Jewish people.
But, again, but, if you want others to respect you, you must earn the respect of others, blind, dog guides, religious beliefs, etc.
Respect is not given it is earned.
Now like yourselves, I am jewish, I don't go to temple, but I have friends that do. If I am invited to go to there temple or church, I will ask if it is okay to bring my dog, if they say no, I respect that, I will bring my cane.  Your friend cannot control the rights in that church or temple.
I am not going to stop being someones friend over it.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394