[nagdu] Churches

harold leigland hleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Apr 5 16:13:13 UTC 2012

sorry cindy, but i must relate the following story; a business man while traveling goes to a church with beautiful stained glass windows, the preacher in his remarks asks for donations for new ones, thinking to help he writes a check, the next wk the minister calls and thanks him for the 12 Hun. dollars and says what would you like us to put for your plaque? the man says I ment 120 dollars not 1200 you can put I was a stranger and ye took me have a good day hal