[nagdu] Churches

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 19:15:27 UTC 2012

Or take it a step further and actually train, let's say, a dog guide
belonging to a Mulsim individual to remain somewhere else while the person
attends the services.  Since  a dog can be trained to do that in england,
surely a dog can be trained to do that here as well.

perhaps the training programs could consult with the school there to find
out what they did and how they did it.

and, yes, our own creativity and ingenuity certain goes a long way and can
be the solution.

margo and Arrow