[nagdu] Churches

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:25:25 UTC 2012

I must chip in on this conversation. My father is in the ministry and
my family is nondenominational. I've never asked for permission to
come in with the dog, I have always just gone in and I've never had
problems. I have had a pastor ask if my dog was a guide and working
service dog, but I don't mind being asked, even though it is kind of
obvious. I would never call ahead and ask, unless I knew it was a
denomination or religion that had issues with dogs to begin with. It's
much harder to deny you when your there in person than it is over the
phone.
Laurel and Stockard