[nagdu] another what would you do question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 21:46:36 UTC 2012

Jenine,

thank you.  This is sorta what I was coming to, once I got over the
initial panic. I'll have to ask around to get contact info for the
gentleman.  We have never met.

I did ask the people I talked to about what exactly the dog does.  I got
very specific answers that honestly scare me.

Then this afternoon I realized that my transportation master plan is an
epic fail for entirely other reasons.  So I may very well have to find
other transportation to this event, not because of the dog but because I
can't be in two places at once.  Honestly I need to be more diligent
about putting things in the calendar. *sigh*

Thanks for the feedback.  It truly does help.
Julie