[nagdu] another what would you do question

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Apr 6 15:23:15 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,

Well you should take your dog with you to this event. I think both you and
the other handler should keep your guides under control at all times at this
event   and while staying in the Hotel. And if by some chance either dog
misbehaves or barks, growls or shows aggression should be asked to leave the
event. After all our guides should be well mannered and under control at all
times when out in the public or staying in a Hotel. Good luck with trying to
find other means of transportation to this event. Also you could try staying
away from the other handler and his dog as much as possible while in the
Hotel. Take care.

Lori and theGipper