[nagdu] Refusal Of Access At Eyebrow Threading Place

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:23:11 UTC 2012

I think they need to be made familiar with the law. They may pray in there, but that isn't their place of worship. Do they require you to remove your shoes when you go in? It is not a mosque; so I would show them the law, or find someone who can speak her language a little more who is on your side, though that might be harder. I am assuming she can read English, and I definitely think she needs to be made aware of the law. Perhaps you should have a law official visit with them if that doesn't work?
Cindy