[nagdu] Refusal Of Access At Eyebrow Threading Place

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 16:54:27 UTC 2012

Hi Juanita,
The place isn't a mosque so they have to follow ADA and allow your dog in.
They could pray in the office where the public doesn't go.  It is a public
business just like a grocery store of hairdresser shop.  I'm sure the people
who do eyebrow threading must be licensed by the city or state like
hairdressers and people who do facials, nails, etc.  I would try to get
someone who licenses them to pay them a visit and tell them that admitting
your dog is the law and they have to obey it.  If that doesn't work, try to
get the press to go in there with you and let them see the access denial.
And tell everyone you know who might use this business and ask them to
boycott the place.  A little public and monetary pressure can work miracles!
It is a bummer that they are so close to you and now you have to take over
an hour to get to another place and back.

Now, my very curious question:  what on earth is eyebrow threading???

Lyn and Landon