[nagdu] Refusal Of Access At Eyebrow Threading Place

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:58:21 UTC 2012

I would probably find a translator to help with her language. Printing out
your state laws would be good, as I am assuming she can read English. See
where that takes you; if the results are good, then you can continue going
back there. Explain you are a paying customer, and could bring in more
business, or hurt that business if you really wanted to. If it doesn't go
well, then the police might need to be involved, but I would not try this as
the first attempt. Working with people is more conducive then threats.

Just my two cents,
Marsha