[nagdu] Churches

Bertha Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 02:19:45 UTC 2012

Lyn, it was not an Assemblies of God Church.
I am Assemblies of God. However, the closest Assemblies of God to me is too
far to get to on a Sunday. So I called a non-denominational and a Catholic
church. They did not deny me access. One told me I would have to sit in the
foyer and the other told me I would have to sit in the back pew.

B A Guerrero and Seeing Eye Dog Godiva
guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net