[nagdu] another what would you do question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 15:18:37 UTC 2012

Cindy,

I agree.  Monty has an entire repertoire of sounds.  I know him and can
interpret what the various sound effects mean, but if you don't know him
you might think he's growling, when in actuality he is moaning piteously
because his toy has rolled under the couch.  Even when he does what I'd
call growling it doesn't mean he's vicious.  He growls at me just about
daily.  He'll have a toy in his mouth and is wagging furiously.  It's
obviously an invitation to play, but if you don't know dogs it could be
scary.

Julie