[nagdu] another what would you do question

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 15:59:02 UTC 2012

If the dog does have these aggressive tendencies I would imagine that it
will bark or growl when you come near.  I'd listen for that and boogie!
However if the dog lies silent under the table or something that would of
course be more difficult.  I also can usually hear dog chains and harnesses
a long way off.  I suspect if the dog is aggressive you should have enough
warning.