[nagdu] I need some advice/help

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:32:57 UTC 2012

Legally, yes she does. She can't find the piece of paper that says she
does, and a request from the school for her records I'm sure won't go
anywhere. She's just worried that if the school comes and forces the
issue and gets the local authorities involved, which she wouldn't put
past them, that because she can't yet find the piece of paper that
says she owns her dog, the school would be able to take him away. She
also wishes to file a complaint somehow against the school but doesn't
know how to do that at all.
Laurel and Stockard