[nagdu] Tell the whole truth

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:56:58 UTC 2012

Tracy,

I think a lot of us would like the same. The good and bad about a school to
be aired out. The problem with this is that, not all people can give good
and bad with out being defensive about it, thus being very emotional about
it. There are those guide dog users who are very very loyal to their school,
and will not admit that their school does any wrong.

I am going to keep an eye on this thread, as much as I would like to say
that we should talk about the bad and the good, I do not want this list to
become a bashing school list. So if we are going to discuss the good and
bad, people MUST be adults. I reserve the right to come in and stop this
thread at any point.

So discuss away...
Marsha, Moderator