[nagdu] I need some advice/help

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Apr 11 13:22:50 UTC 2012

Why on earth would you not name this school?
School bashing is saying "school x sucks, they have ugly trainers and their dogs are mean".
You are presenting facts as you know them to be. Why would you not name the school?
If I go to Safeway and buy meat that I find out had spoiled, I wouldn't say to my neighbor "I had a bad experience at the store, but I won't tell you which one".
Why doesn't this work for schools? If one is doing something bad, share it.