[nagdu] I need some advice/help

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Apr 11 13:43:57 UTC 2012

Because, sometimes, people don't want the school to know that you are
talking about them. Yes, in this sort of situation, I probably wouldn't
care, as I personally would not go back to that school. However, if it is
something more minor that is more of a just FYI thing, it is possible that
the person may not want the school knowing that he/she was talking about the
school.