[nagdu] Tell the whole truth

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 15:47:49 UTC 2012

It does sound like this school certainly needs some attention.  Given the
way it sounds like its opperating.  I for example, haven't been bugged once!
I usually look forward to seeing our representative at tne Ann Arbor Vendor
Fair.  I'm not sure I'd like associating with a school whom I was sort of
intimidated by!