[nagdu] Tell the whole truth

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Wed Apr 18 21:55:25 UTC 2012

Hi Larry, et al,
Sometimes that is true that the student is not doing what's necessary.  Whoa
to that student.  What the heck is up with that?  One of the trainers at GDA
was telling us of a student who lived in the SoCal area, and apparently when
he got the dog, he apparently called a cab and just left the dog in the
room.  Just packed his stuff and left.  I could only imagine what that dog
must have been feeling, in light of the various transitions.  I just about
started crying, sigh.  That's just nuts when a student thinks getting a
guide dog is just getting the dog and leaving, so to say.  If that were
true, schools might just issue a DVD with all the instructions and there's
no investment.  Wow.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua