[nagdu] walking in to objects

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Apr 15 15:43:33 UTC 2012

LOL, there's nothing nutty about it at all. We have a pet dog at home who is
a border collie mix. I learned from working with her that, sometimes, random
distress noises worked better for stopping a bad behavior than actual words,
regardless of the word. When I went to GDB, I sometimes did this instead of
whatever word we were supposed to use when correcting Lexia. The trainers
told me to stop, but I did not, as it truly does work better sometimes. So,
whatever works is what you should do.