[nagdu] walking in to objects

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 16:33:58 UTC 2012

I remember when I first came back from Pilot.  Maybe about a month after I
came back, Holly took me for a walk right5 down the middler of Stadium
Boulivard, the buisiest street in Ann Arbor!  It was even a football
Saturday and you can only imagine the chaos on that street!  Well, I never
found out the purpose of that little stroll but, Holly sure found out that
it wasn't one of her brighest ideas!  I didn't correct her out in the street
because I sure wanted to get out of there!  But, as soon as I got out of the
street, I corrected her and made her work extra hard on the way home. I
didn't pet her head or praise her like usual.  In fact, I didn't pay her any
attention until we were maybe home for an hour or so.  For her, it worked!
But, Holly is a big baby who is eager to please so thats why it probably
worked!  We certanly have never done that again!!