[nagdu] Good-bye my sweet angel

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Apr 15 21:34:55 UTC 2012

If you need to cry, then you need to cry. Sometimes, holding it back does
not do any good. Also, although certainly not right away, do the new owners
live close enough that you could go visit? Did you tell them that you want
to know how things go? Just because the dog goes to a new home does not mean
that you have to cut all ties. Sometimes, knowing how the dog is doing can
help.