[nagdu] Good-bye my sweet angel

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:19:01 UTC 2012

I had them sign a contract giving them ownership after a three week trial period.

I also put my email address and phone numbers on it so they could, if they wanted to, let me know how he's doing every now and then.

I also put in the contract that he would be given back to me if they couldn't take care of him or no longer wanted him.

Anyway, that's the deal.

Jenny