[nagdu] Professional pictures

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Wed Apr 18 23:27:24 UTC 2012

I recently went to a Picture studio thing in the mall and asked if they did pictures of animals, namely dogs. They in formed me that they did but they charge a pet fee of $15 to $20 for the pet’s presents. I asked if this fee was waved for a guide dog. the person replied this fee is still charged for even service dogs. I know under ADA a guide dog isn’t legally a pet. Thoughts?

Yours,
Sean Moore and Franklin

now doing DVS for short clips and full episodes of Japanese Anime or other animations
www.baltox1.bravehost.com
look for the paypal buttons in the header and footers