[nagdu] Guide Dog School Losing Paperwork

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:45:34 UTC 2012

I would be a little concerned about they school's organization too.
Did they send the paper work electronically? If so, then it wouldn't
be too hard to send again. I would maybe try and speak to somebody in
charge and get them to help try and figure out why they lost your
paper work. I'm sure it's very frustrating. If it were me, I'd go to
another school because I'd be worried about if they lose my paper work
now, what will happen later, but you hafta remember that they are
human too and who knows, maybe it was an honest mistake.
Laurel and Stockard