[nagdu] Guide Dog School Losing Paperwork

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:36:24 UTC 2012

It's funny you mention GDF, Lisa, because that's the school I am
applying to who lost the paperwork. I didn't want to name names, but
you already pointed out the problem, so I feel it's okay for me to
point it out, too.
Is the poor paperwork organization, in your opinion, something that
affects the school's performance when it comes to training? To send
vet reports, do you scan them into your computer and then e-mail them,
or do you send them another way? What's the best way to deal with this
issue?

I've been impressed with GDF up to this point. I am concerned that
this will become a problem for me in the future, so am a little
hesitant about going to GDF now...but I really like their program.
Should I apply to another school? Or should I just learn to work
around the poor organization skills of the school?

Lisa, I'd love to hear about how you deal with this problem, and
whether you feel, knowing now what you do aobut paperwork problems and
the like, whether you would go back to GDF.

Thank you all for the comments so far; I remain concerned...

~Jewel