[nagdu] Guide Dog School Losing Paperwork

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 19 18:23:57 UTC 2012

Hi Jewel.
I'd be mighty annoyed if that happened to me, especially if they lost
stuff I had to pay to get, like a medical report and an O&M report.  And,
considering how much I had to bug my references to get it done, that would
be annoying, too.
I think Cindy's suggestion is a good one.  See if there's a supervisor who
can open drawers and look behind the desk, I guess.  Sheesh! Pretty
sloppy!
Hope you can get it straightened out.
Tracy