[nagdu] Guide Dog School Losing Paperwork

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 19 19:51:43 UTC 2012

Hi Lisa:

I had similar issues when I applied at gdf. I ended up going to a different school because the came up with the poodle first but I wasn't impressed with parts of my application being lost and/or misfiled and then me getting a call saying I hadn't sent something. I had to bug my referrals to resend their letters which I thought was annoying. Even after I told them I had chosen another school I got a  phone call 3 months later asking if I was still interested in getting a dog. It seems to me that the training at that school is quite good but they don't have a handle on the admin side.All these things create an image of a school so I would think it is something they would want to address.

Gary
and