[nagdu] walking in to objects

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:39:01 UTC 2012

Sheila,
Thank you for this post. It's encouraging to read posts from people who
attended the same school as me and has received amazing dogs! I will
continue to work with Princess and I hope it will get better. Maybe as she
ages, she'll mellow out and become more aware of her surroundings. Now, I'm
not saying this is acceptable because it's most certainly not, but I want
the best for both of us so I'll keep working with her, and hopefully she'll
improve as our bonding progresses.
Best, Hannah