[nagdu] walking in to objects

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Apr 19 22:20:58 UTC 2012

Hannah I would agree with you on that one. This is just my opinnion but there are some things that I can't accept from my dog. In my case I have no vision at all so I want a dog that will come to me. When I call him I want him now not ten minutes later. I also wouldn't want a dog that frequently missed stopping at steps and curbs so I completely understand and agree that you have reason for concern about running in to objects. I don't think that I could accept that. I've read your posts and haven't weighed in until now. Our dogs are from the same school.and I don't know why Princess is doing this. You need her to be safe so that you can be and will be able to trust her and yourself. I'm sorry this is so long.