[nagdu] walking in to objects

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:59:21 UTC 2012

Lea,
I don't believe the sun was out much over the weekend. It's definitely an
idea that I haven't thought of though and I'll make sure to keep this in
mind next time it happens.
Gary,
I think all dogs want to get on top of each other. It's probably some sort
of doggy/animal instinct; it probably happens to most male dogs though. We
have a little pet dog at home that loves to hump things lol