[nagdu] walking in to objects

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Apr 20 18:22:53 UTC 2012

Hi tracy i'm in complete agreement on this one. Running in to poles is unacceptable behavior. At first when I brought Tres home he seemed to get confused especially if it was raining. But we wirked that out. Because I knew where we were I still felt safe. If my dog ran me into things or missed downcurbs or up curbs and I didn't feel safe my dog wouldn't be my gide. I won't work with a dog that I can't trust. I don't expect perfection either but there is a difference between a brush when it tight spaces and head on colisions with poles.