[nagdu] Not all equal

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:26:55 UTC 2012

I think it is important they see your home area. Not necessarily each inch
of your apt, house etc, but your area. some areas are dangerous for the dogs
and yourself to be in.
I myself will be attending Seeing eye
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.