[nagdu] Dog distractions

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Apr 21 19:48:06 UTC 2012

The high collar correction is where you slide the collar up just behind the
ears on the dog. This area is slightly more sensitive than the neck, so it
usually gets the message across better. The only problem is that the collar
does not stay in that position, so you have to be ready to move the collar
as soon as you know that the dog needs a correction. Also, there are collars
that are part cloth that have a clamp that keeps them held tighter. These
collars can be positioned to sit in the high collar position all the time
without falling down. I do not know the name of these collars, though.

Nicole