[nagdu] Harrassment

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 22:22:30 UTC 2012

Good for Holly! Guess she really is bomb proof.

Do you  or your son have a video camera or video on your cell phone(s)?
If a picture tells a thousand words, then video is the best documentary
ever!

Also, never forget that The Blind can't know what is going on around
them and just want to make up nasty tales about other people to feel
better about their own problems, everyone knows that!

Also, everyone knows, the camera never lies.

So if your son can get video of this pattern of behavior while also
taking his own bird's-eye view of the situation, then more probability
of getting real recourse!

Good luck dealing with whoever the nasty person is!

Tami