[nagdu] Dog distractions

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Apr 22 16:21:39 UTC 2012

No, it is not the martingale collar. I do not know the name of it. It works
similar to the chain choke collar in that it one end goes through the other
end. However, it has a clamp that keeps it from opening too wide. I have
only ever seen one, and the person who had it got it from GDB, so I am not
sure that you can find them in stores.