[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:28:27 UTC 2012

Could you just pay close attenchen or have another student tell you
when he is coming then as soon as he gets to you, stand up real fast
and block his way and tell him to be careful of your dog. This way he
cannot pretend to not notice your dog, if that is what he is doing.
You dont want him to trip and stumble over the book and might fall on
your dog or something. Or it could look as if your trying to hurt him
or cause him indgery . You could, if you do not have a way of knowing
when he is coming, just stand up and block the ile, or use anything
larger than a book, and when people come then let them threw as they
do come. Or while everyone is sitting down, try to get your dog under
your table with your own leggs in the ile, so they are stumbling over
you and not the dog? or you could also set your things at the table
then stand at the frunt or some place out of the way, like pretend to
go to the bathroom if you have to, so he is already sitting down when
you get back. This last one can be difficult to always have to do.

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470
Skipe;