[nagdu] Harrassment

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 01:39:17 UTC 2012

Larry and all,
If you have somebody, like your son, follow you, make sure they are
videoing. If you can get more than one incident on video, then for
sure you will have more than enough proof to press harrassment charges
etc I would think. I am no expert for sure, but I would think that
clear video evidence would only help you.
Laurel and Stockard