[nagdu] Wanting to Chase all moving animals, especially small ones...

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:11:31 UTC 2012

Hannah,
Anise gets distracted by dogs too. In class, we were taught to correct
and if the first correction didn't work we put our dogs on what is
called a time out. This means we do a correction, but we keep the
correction for 10 seconds. Usually with a correction like that you
should get your dog's attention back. I personally am not a fan of
corrections so a simple "Hop up," usually works for Anise because she
knows I mean business. Good luck!
And don't worry. Your dog is not the only one who gets distracted.