[nagdu] Wanting to Chase all moving animals, especially small ones...

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:29:34 UTC 2012

Hannah,

Remember our guides are dogs first and for most. They still have doggie
instincts. I know Emma loves birds and rabbits. My advice is that when you
know they are around, ask her to hop up, or leave it. Talk her through the
distraction. Its going to take some time. None of us got dogs from what ever
school that were perfect.

Marsha