[nagdu] National Convention

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:23:35 UTC 2012

Hi Miranda, this will also be my first convention with a guide, and
first one overall. My chapter president has a guide and she says that
there will definitely be a relieving area for guide dogs. About play
time, I don't know if there will be a designated area. Maybe you can
work it out with your friends who have guides so that you could go to
somebody's hotel room and take a break with your friend and their dog
too. This way the dogs could interact a little. Hope that helps.
P.S.
Where are you from? I live in the Dallas area.
Laurel and Stockard