[nagdu] National Convention, relief and dog food

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:34:27 UTC 2012

Yes there will be designated relief areas, please make sure you stayed tuned to NAGDU lists and please read the Braille Monitor as well, since it will be published in there when the agenda comes out.
I am just wondering, Marion, are you arranging anything like last year to have dog food delivered to the hotel. It is a lot of weight to carry when you add the food and traveling alone.
Just wondering, it was wonderful for the Orlando Convention.
Cheryl Echevarria

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com