[nagdu] Orthopedic bed

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Apr 23 22:05:32 UTC 2012

Hi there,
Over at wall mart there is a bed for the dog called the
orthopedic bed.
I brought it home to find out it is to small for the crate.
I want it longer.
they couldn't find a longer size which would be the next size up for
this crate.
where can I get something like this besides wall mart.
the price wasn't bad at all $30.
I don't mind paying more, and I know I can take it back to get my money
back so that isn't a problem.
I loved the bed when I first saw it,
this is the first time wall mart came out with this, and said if it
sells well they will keep stocking it if it doesn't then well it will be gone.
I am pleased I didn't get two beds because if one doesn't work I know
the other wouldn't have done well for the dog either, in the size dog.
I also liked the idea you can take the cover off and wash it.
thanks for your help.
I hope to find something either at Sam's club or other than pet smart.
I feel their items at times are over priced.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23