[nagdu] How would you respond?

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Apr 23 22:51:42 UTC 2012

Another what would you do question, or maybe, how would you respond
scenarios for you all to ponder.  Many times, we hear of guides and other
service dogs being attacked by other stray or uncontrolled dogs, rendering
the attacked dog unable to continue in their line of work.  Today, I learned
from a colleague at work, that her son's good friend, who is blind and
attending a formal blind training program, had his dog viciously attacked by
another dog.  The injuries were severe, the attacked was unprovoked and the
trainers had to break up the fight, but the guide that was attacked, is now
showing very serious signs of fear and anxiety.

What would you do if you were the handler?

Steve

2.