[nagdu] guide dogs of Texas, was Re: GDF and NAGDU conventions

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:18:38 UTC 2012

Lyn, I'm fairly new, live in Dallas with my GDB guide Stockard. She's
a yellow lab. Stocky is my first dog. The guide dog school in San
Antonio apparently has been around since 1989 and uses labs, goldens,
lab golden crosses and german shepherds. If you didn't see one of the
posts in this thread, somebody passed on that info here and they also
said that this school might be starting a breeding colony. I
personally don't know any grads from there, but it's a really small
school from what I know.
Laurel and Stockard