[nagdu] howling was RE: Amazing dogs?

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:59:30 UTC 2012

Lea,
I'm not so sure that will work. I think the only thing to do would be to
correct her and get her attention that way otherwise it'll be like talking
to a wall. I'm sure this would work with some people, but not Princess. She
is very very stubborn and has a mind of her own. So if she sees something
she wants, then she's going to try to get it.