[nagdu] Miniature Horse Article

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:47:12 UTC 2012

Ann, what do you do if you go in to a place to eat? Does your hourse
get under the table? I am about to get my first guide dog and my uncle
insist I get a guide hourse. I would like to look more in to the whole
hourse thing before getting one and maybe next time around I will,
right now I live in an apartment and I am about to get my dog this
june, and so on so on. I really do not want to pass up this chance of
the dog right now. But anyways, I live in North carolina and know that
some of the training is taken place here. How can I learn more about
all this? Thanks.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/rebecca.pickrell%4

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/linda.gwizdak%40co
>>> x.net