[nagdu] transportation of heck

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Apr 25 00:54:27 UTC 2012

Bibi,
It sounds like you are covering this incident very well.  Be accountable and
hold them accountable.  I have had to file complaints a few times in the
past, and they generally immediately pull the tapes.  This may be worth
discussing with the transit management to possibily implement into their
quality assurance.  Just a thought.

Thanks for the well-wishes.  Time is moving by way too quickly and I miss my
little girl Misha something fierce.  However, she is at her new home doing
extremely well, and this is all I wanted before I move on.  I will visit in
a couple of months once the dust settles:)

Steve