[nagdu] (NAGDU) Could it be the weather?

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:55:25 UTC 2012

Hello List,
I know I mentioned that Anise seemed a bit down lately. Well, I have
been reading the weather reports and following the news closely and it
turns out that there have been several small earthquakes in my area.
These earthquakes have been happening since Monday, and since then she
kind of began to change her attitude. Also, the weather has been very
unstable. Monday it was nice and sunny, yesterday it was cloudy and
cold, today it was sunny in the morning time, then at noon it was
cloudy but very humid, and now it is very windy. I know people say
dogs can sense more than us. Does anyone find this to be true? Can the
weather or earthquakes be affecting her attitude?
Best,
Juanita